Do THIS For Healthy Hair! - Current Haircare Routine


Hey y'all! Over the past year I have been working super hard to get my hair back to health after about three years of bleaching, dying, bleaching, dying, color removers, dying it haha So it's safe to say my hair has been through the wringer! 

I found a good solid hair routine, for what to do when you are first starting your hair journey of getting your hair back to health, what to do once it's getting healthy and so on. 

I mention in the video, but I am currently enrolled in Cosmotology school to become a Hairstylist! (I know finally haha) If you've been around for a while, you'll know that I've been doing hair related videos and content for YEARS! I'm so excited to be able to become licensed and share my new knowledge, tutorials and products with you all. So stay tuned!