Romanticizing Your Outfits


I actually had these photos taken this past October, but that doesn't mean that I love this outfit any less! This is my all time favorite flowy dress. It's classy but also super sweet and a lil flirty haha 
I think this is such a romantic piece, gives off that victorian style, and would be a perfect date night outfit. I've been all about romanticizing every part of my life lately. And one of the best ways for me to do that is through my fashion.


The Free People Oasis Dress is definitely one you should invest in. Since it is a little more on the pricey side, and I know that isn't necessarily in everyone's budget, there are SO many people selling new and lightly used ones on Poshmark. I highly recommend looking on there! I honestly will probably buy my next one on there, because why not get a great deal?? 


I'm probably not going to be able to wear it during the summer, considering how hot it is here in the south. But once fall rolls around, it will be perfect again! I've styled it with docs, when I'm going to work a wedding, heels, and also black sandals when I went to the renaissance festival!

- Lux


 

Photos by: Pure Visuals