MODEL MAKEUP ROUTINE / MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP


Hello lovelies! Since it's been a good minute since I filmed a tutorial/sit down video on my channel I decided today would be a good day to do it. I usually try to film 2 videos every time I get all my camera stuff & lighting out, since it is a bit of a process to get everything just right. So there is a second video that will be going up on my channel within the next couple of days, so be sure to Subscribe to my channel so you can be notified when that happens!

With summer here and also I guess maybe just the time of life that I'm in, I don't really feel the need to wear a lot of makeup. And I'm really enjoying it! For an everyday, the fresh faced look works best for me. Since when I do photoshoots, film short films or dance videos, I typically wear heavier makeup. So on the days I'm not doing that, I like to have a more natural face and also let my skin breathe a little more. (I'm probably going to film a video tomorrow showing the process of me getting ready for a fun thing my siblings and I have planned!)

So now onto the video I have posted above ^^^ Today's tutorial is possibly the easiest thing in the world and took me maybe 5-10 minutes? Super easy. Super pretty "Fresh Faced/No Makeup Makeup/I Woke Up Like This" look.

One thing I've been into for a while now, but have really been stepping up my game here recently has been skincare. I have a nice little system that works amazing for my skin and has really helped to clear everything up any blemishes and really help my skin be soft and hydrated. Let me know if you would like me to do a Skincare routine, either in blog post form or in a YouTube video!


with love,