A Different Take on the 50's

I'm more than excited right now to share my new favorite clothing brand. It's called Vixen by Micheline Pitt. I did a post a few weeks ago about some gingham pants that I got from there and they get such an awesome response every time I wear them! The quality of the clothes are so great and fit so well that I had to order more.
The pants are the Raven Black Cigarette Pants (same as the gingham ones, just a solid color) and the top is the Bad Girl 3/4 top in black and white stripes. Finding clothes that fit properly is a top priority for me, especially when I want to feel comfortable throughout the day. And this line definitely does that for me!
These glasses, which are my favorite sunglasses EVER are from Micheline's other line, La Femme en Noir. Like seriously, classic cat eye sunglasses with a spooky bat wing twist? Count me in!

I love the whole take on her line. It's classic 50's pieces, with a rock and roll twist. A little edge, a little spooky. Something I can totally vibe with.

What are some things you're currently loving? Whether it's favorites from the summer, or going into fall. Leave them in a comment below!







(I know it probably seems like this is sponsored but it's not haha I would let you know if it was. I'm just super excited about everything I got and had to share!!)