Summer Sunshine


Hello lovelies! The sun is out, the weather is warm & that means it's time for bright colors! I've really been into the monochromatic look with pops of color. My two favorite colors at the moment are pink & yellow. And I think this outfit really captures that perfectly!

I'm wearing my new favorite blouse + short combo from my favorite place ever (Y'all know this if you've been here for a while) Simply Couture. 
The blouse is perfect for this time of year because it's very breezy and I loveeee lace! I also love the little pom poms on the bottom hem and the sleeves.
The shorts (which I guess are currently out of stock online unfortunately) are silk, which I had never thought about getting before but these are something else, I really like them! They also have a cute little hem along the bottom which I think ties the two pieces together very nicely.

For shoes I am wearing these bright & super fun yellow heels by Gianni Bini. I actually got them to go with an outfit I'm wearing for this really exciting photoshoot I'm doing tomorrow (Photos will be up as soon as I have them.. I am stoked!)

My crossbody bag & sunglasses are both from Charming Charlie. (My other favorite store) Every time I go in there I just want to buy everything. They are constantly putting out new cute things! And they always get me with their 2 for $15 sunglasses. That's almost always where I get my sunglasses if anyone's wondering. ;)

And lastly, my watch is one I've had for a couple years from Kohls. It's my go-to jewelry accessory, besides earrings.


BLOUSE 
SHOES 
CROSSBODY BAG (Similar) 
SUNGLASSES (Same ones, different color) 
WATCH 



with love,
ashley paige