8/11/16 - Recents






Hello lovelies! I actually can't remember the last time I did done of these, a recents post. Basically just sharing some of my favorite snapshots I've collected over the past month/months. Sometimes I'll be going through my camera roll on either my phone or computer and realize there are photos I took a while ago and while meaning to, never posted them! Usually either having something to do with flowers or ice cream, but what can you expect? Those are two of my favorite things! haha


1. Basking Robbin's finally made it's way here

2. Healthy eats & pretty flowers

3. Prettiest decor over at the barn

4. My morning's usually consist of blogging, planning & drinking coffee

5. My hair was straight for the first time in what seems months so I thought I'd document it


Be sure to go follow my twitter & instagram! @ashleywilliamz, if you want to stay up to date with me!




with love,
ashley