What'll it Be Ace?


hey guys! man, have we been having some weird weather here this week! mornings it rains, afternoons its sunny and then it rains again... and then it's sunny again! definitely isn't helping my headaches, oof.

i'm just excited that there was a little bit of a cooler breeze blowing through and i could wear these AMAZING blue and red plaid pants that i got in the mail (yesterday actually)
if you catch me wearing these everyday don't be surprised, i'm kind of in love. and can't wait to style them again with a blue top... and then a white... and probably a black as well.
oh yeah, the pants are from asos! my first time shopping on asos and i like what i see so far. there are actually a BUNCH of fun pants on that website that i want to get, so i'll probably order again on there soon.

my top is actually just a basic red cami that i got from walmart and cut a couple inches off the bottom so it would fit better and then turned that fabric into a scrunchie! pretty much the same thing that i did to the pink shirt that i was wearing in my last post. 

and shoes are my handy black chuck taylor converse.

i was actually vlogging yesterday for my video that is going up on Friday! if you haven't heard, i'm uploading TWICE A WEEK on my YouTube channel. if you haven't and would like to, be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss a video! i am having SO MUCH fun getting back into the swing of filming/editing and uploading and i'm loving having a upload schedule. i'm also so thankful for all the support that i've been getting on my most recent videos, y'all rock!!