Christmas Eve OOTN






Hello lovelies! This is my Christmas Eve Outfit of the Night that I wore to dinner with my family last night. We had dinner up at my grandparents, exchanged Secret Santa gifts & sang lots of Christmas Karaoke songs!
It was such a fun evening and I'm glad we got to spend it all together as a family enjoying each other's company and having fun!
My Grandma got me for Secret Santa, and got me this BEAUTIFUL black wool 20's style hat. It will definitely be making an appearance here on the blog very soon!

I meant to take these photos outside but the sun had already gone down so it wasn't possible. Thank goodness for studio lighting & tripods! I'm wearing this cream lace dress I got from a second hand store but was originally from Forever21. I overlaid this gray tulle skirt from Kohls - Lauren Conrad Collection to give it a different look. Some navy tights & my gray Jessica Simpson pumps. My favorite new burgundy coat is from Kut From The Kloth. I just love the button detailing on the back and the ruffling on the front!

I hope you all had a wonderful time with your families whether or not you chose to celebrate holidays, I just wish you all joy & happiness this year!


with love,
ashley paige