Pops of Red.

Hello lovelies! I know it's been a hot minute since I did a fashion post, I've kind of been in a "wear a black t-shirt and jeans" type of mood over this past month. But as the weather is cooling down (slowly but surely) I finally can start wearing all the cute outfits I've gotten over the summer that have been just too hot to wear until now!

The main focus of this outfit was pops of red! (If you couldn't tell haha) I actually got this Michael Kors bag today and I am so so excited about it! I knew I was getting it before I went and picked it up so I may or may not have worn this outfit specifically because of that...
I think red is my new "my color" if you know what I mean.. I've just been loving red lately. Red lips, red nails, red shoes, red everything! My next color in my color series on my YouTube channel is red!
Also, if you have no idea what I'm talking about click HERE and read my full blog post about it!

I'm also very happy I jumped on the slide shoes train, because these are the best! They are Steve Madden (I got mine at Marshalls) and I just love them so much! These particular ones are also fuzzy on the top so it feels like you're wearing house shoes out and about.

TOP
JEANS
SHOES
BAG
SUNGLASSES 



with love,