Diner Sessions - Part 2

Hello lovelies! As promised, here is Part 2 of the Diner Sessions! I told you there were a lot of photos I wanted to share haha
I can't get over how much I love these!! Friends and Family I know keep commenting on my Facebook posts or telling me in person how much they love these photos as well, so it's a safe bet to say that this was a good idea!

A couple of really special elements that I included into this shoot were the purse & the little pocket mirror that were both my Grandma's. She sent them to me in a box with some other things of hers when she moved a couple months back and I fell in love with them! I thought they would be perfect to include into this shoot since they are from the 60's and I thought it fit well into the couple different decades that are mixed in this shoot.

I've also been getting a ton of wonderful feedback on the Retro Fashion Short I was filming while this shoot was taking place, and if you haven't seen that you can click HERE to go to my YouTube channel and watch it!


DRESS - Modcloth
SHOES - Gianni Bini 
LOCATION - Sit & Spin 


with love,
ashley paige