butter yellow






If it wasn't obvious by now, my favorite clothing item are these really cute overalls from Target! They're super comfy and really easy to just throw on with a southern tshirt and sneakers and head out the door.
Today I paired them with a yellow 3/4 sleeve shirt from American Eagle (I don't know if they still sell this exact one anymore) and my adidas. Also to add a bit more southern charm I put on a navy bandana that I just picked up from Walmart.

I was on the hunt for a while for a pair of sunglasses like these after seeing Gigi Hadid in an interview wearing some, and managed to find a pair significantly cheaper on Amazon from the brand ZeroUV. 

I would also like to introduce the newest member to our family Sadie! She is the sweetest dog & her tail wags like crazy whenever she sees one of us walking towards her, she just gets so excited!



with love,
ashley