Friday, June 3, 2016

butter yellow






If it wasn't obvious by now, my favorite clothing item are these really cute overalls from Target! They're super comfy and really easy to just throw on with a southern tshirt and sneakers and head out the door.
Today I paired them with a yellow 3/4 sleeve shirt from American Eagle (I don't know if they still sell this exact one anymore) and my adidas. Also to add a bit more southern charm I put on a navy bandana that I just picked up from Walmart.

I was on the hunt for a while for a pair of sunglasses like these after seeing Gigi Hadid in an interview wearing some, and managed to find a pair significantly cheaper on Amazon from the brand ZeroUV. 

I would also like to introduce the newest member to our family Sadie! She is the sweetest dog & her tail wags like crazy whenever she sees one of us walking towards her, she just gets so excited!



with love,
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment