2015 Goals


I've never really been a fan of the term "Resolutions", mainly because it always reminds me of the list of things that people make that won't continue to do after February. That's why this year, my family and I have each made a list of "2015 Goals",  a list of things we would like to see ourself accomplish or change in our routines this year.

I'm not going to list everything that I wrote down, but I will share a couple.

1) Staying consistent - Learning more & finishing every project I start. 

2) Get in my best shape - For health reasons, and also auditions coming up in a couple months.  

3) Write more - Journal. Blog. Continue to keep the creative flow moving. 

4) Make 2-3 YouTube videos a week - I've been doing pretty good, but sticking to a consistent schedule will help make everything run a little smoother. 



Those are just a couple of my 2015 Goals, if you have any goals or resolutions you would like to share, I would love to read them in the comments! 




with love,
ashley