Nashville Trip 2014

Hello everyone!
It's been a long time hasn't it? Very sorry about that. I've been pretty busy with dance, and this last weekend I went to Nashville to visit my Aunt & Uncle, which was so much fun! I love being able to visit and hang out with them, we all had a lot of fun! (minus my Grandma not being able to walk, I don't think that was very fun for her.)

While we were there, we went to Jeni's Ice Cream (my favorite!) did some shopping, drove all around Nashville, filmed a video with our little cousin in the park, got to drive by the Parthenon (unfortunately did not get to go inside this time, it was pretty busy) and blew a LOT of bubbles! haha our little cousin is pretty obsessed with bubbles and the weather was very nice while we were there, so we spent a good amount of time outside.


-A