Salon Blowout at Home

We all try to recreate salon quality hair at home. Who doesn't want to leave their house everyday looking like they got a professional blowout? One of the hardest things I've noticed about styling your own hair, is doing a blowout. My arms personally get super tired trying to hold a round brush and hair dryer for that long. That's why I think the blowdry brush is such a fabulous idea! 

Now by no means am I saying don't go to a hair salon. I absolutely love getting to go get my hair done professionally! But on the day-to-day, I like to try to recreate some salon hairstyles at home.


I had never tried one before filming this video, and I am so pleased with how it turned out! It was incredibly easy to use, and didn't take too long to get the hang of. 


Check out my video below to see the whole process (my trial and errors haha) 



- Lux