My Current Favorites

 

I did a poll on my instagram asking y'all if you would be interested in seeing some of my favorite skincare, makeup + hair products and I got a lot of yes'! 

I love finding new products, testing them out and sharing them with my friends. I've had a lot of recent favorites too that I've been dying to share with you guys! 

Starting off, haircare has been one of my top priorities for years. And if you've been a long time reader/youtube viewer of mine you'd probably know that haha 

I'm always looking for new hair products to accommodate for whatever new thing I've done to my hair. Being a blonde again, I've been really trying to focus on the health of my hair, as well as maintaining the tone of my blonde. 


https://www.ulta.com/p/royal-honey-kalahari-desert-melon-repair-nourish-shampoo-


I have tried out so so so SO many different shampoos. I have naturally pretty oily hair, so finding a shampoo that keeps my hair clean and fresh for more than a day or two is a big priority for me. This stuff is great and also smells great! 



https://www.aveda.com/product/5311/88331/hair-care/shampoo/blonde-revival-purple-toning-shampoo#/shade/6.7_fl_oz%2F200_ml


I was gifted this by one of my lovely hairdressers, Heather. Going back to maintaining my blonde tone, I also look for a purple shampoo that isn't going to completely dry out my hair. If you're a blonde you understand the struggle. This one smells great, and makes your hair super soft, which was very surprising the first time I tried it, but now it's my go-to! 







https://www.ulta.com/p/moisture-conditioner-pimprod2022909?sku=2579295


While on the hunt for a new conditioner, I of course was super drawn in by this all pink packaging every time I went to Target. For $7.99 I couldn't pass it up, and I am so glad I tried it! It makes my hair so soft and helps maintain my frizz. I have some texture/waves in my hair and a lot of times when it air dries it's a bit more frizzy than I would like. And I haven't had any problems since using this! Of course, I haven't heard anyone else's input who's tried this, so if you try it out and you have a different hair texture with me I'd love to hear how it worked for you! :) 



-------


Next onto skincare. I've been really been loving the Mad Hippie Skincare. I did a post the other day talking all about the products that I've been trying, so I won't get too into it. But I HIGHLY recommend them! 

Cleansing Oil 


Vitamin C Serum

https://madhippie.com/collections/skincare/products/vitamin-c-serum


Triple C Serum

https://madhippie.com/collections/skincare/products/triple-c-night-cream


Luminizing Facial SPF

Since spring of 2020 I have been LOVING this super colorful NYX eyeshadow palette. There are so many fun, colorful looks I've been creating over the past couple of years that have really made my looks and outfits that much more fun! 

Also with spring on it's way it's a wonderful way to get in the bright spirit! 







https://www.ulta.com/p/hd-finishing-powder-pressed-setting-powder-xlsImpprod12011173


My skin has always been more on the oily side, as well as pretty sensitive. Finding skincare and makeup products that don't break me out is a BIG priority for me. This one has been my go-to for YEARS now. Easy to re-apply throughout the day without getting too cakey. But layering in light layers is more of the way to go! 




https://madhippie.com/collections/makeup/products/concealer


This has been a recent addition to my makeup collection, along with their skincare products. This is a light but build-able concealer that I feel is going to be perfect for the hotter months coming soon! (I'll keep y'all updated!) 






https://www.sephora.com/product/fenty-beauty-rihanna-full-frontal-volume-lift-curl-mascara-P45432919


My best friend gave me this mascara several months ago and it is FABULOUS! Honestly this is the only Fenty product I have tried, but I quite like this one. 





If you want a super natural blush that gives you that perfect warm, summer look, I would opt for one of these blushes! They come in three different colors, perfect for all skin tones. It's a cheek and lip tint so you can match your blush to your lip color. 




https://www.ulta.com/p/slim-lip-pencil-creamy-long-lasting-lip-liner-xlsImpprod2150078


I have been a big lover of the NYX lipliners for years. My go-to nude lipliner has been in the shade "Ever". I will either just wear this by itself or with a glossier lip balm over top! 




What are some of your favorite products you've been using?? 


- Lux