Vintage Vibes

Hey loves!
I've recently found a new clothing store that I am IN LOVE with! It's called Vixen by Micheline Pitt. And boy, am I obsessed. They have an in store location in Burbank, that I will one day go to when I finally make it out to California.
When I saw that they were putting these gingham cigarette pants on their website I couldn't wait until they were released! Literally the day she posted on her instagram announcing they had launched on the website I ordered them, and I think that's one of the best decisions I've made this month haha
They are by far the best quality pants I have ever owned, and they are definitely worth the price. Every time I wear them I get so many compliments, I for sure need them in all the other colors!

As you all know, I'm in love with all things vintage. And the fact that these are a classic vintage style that I can pair with modern pieces to accommodate my personal style makes me so happy!


Shoes: Vans
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters 
Shirt: Gildan (that i cut at the bottom and then tied)