a color series | PINK

Hello lovelies! I'm super excited about today's post because I am announcing my new series on my channel called "a color series". Each video in the series will be a tutorial dedicated to a different color!
Today's color is pink. I actually wore this look yesterday and loved it so much I had to film a tutorial and that's actually what inspired this new series!

Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my channel so you can be notified when I post more videos, especially for this color series!


PRODUCTS USED:
Tarte Tartelette 2 Palette 
Dressing Your Truth Eyeshadow - Terra Peach 
Dressing Your Truth Blush - Game On
L'Oreal Linear Intense Liquid Eyeliner 
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara - Black 
Ardell Demi Whispies Eyelashes 
NYX Lipliner - "Pinky" 
NYX Lipstick - "Shocking Pink" 




with love,