Double Dutch Into a Fishtail Braid Tutorial



Hello lovelies! I haven't posted a hair tutorial in a while, so I thought I would show you guys one of my most recent favorite hairstyles I've been doing.
It mixes a dutch braid with a regular braid & a fishtail braid. So once you have all of those down, you can easily do this hairstyle & so so many others!

On this particular day, I just did this hairstyle on the texture that my hair air dryed to over night. Not really straight, kind of wavy, there's like a curl & a half in there haha
It could really work with any hair texture. Straight, curly, wavy, I think all would look really pretty!

If you do try out this hairstyle, be sure to post a picture and tag me in it on Twitter or Instagram. My username for both is - @ashleywilliamz

If there are any hairstyles in particular you guys would like to see a tutorial on, go ahead and leave me a comment!


with love,