A Night At The Theatre


Hello lovelies! This past week/weekend my mom, sister & I went to the Dallas/Fort Worth area to see some musicals, eat lots of food and visit with family!
On Thursday night we went to the AT&T Performing Arts Center and saw Finding Neverland. It was such a wonderful show and without giving anything away if you plan to go see it, there are just some moments that really make you go "Oh wow! That was really creative to put in there!"
Peter Pan & the movie Finding Neverland have always been some of my favorite stories, so to get to see this show live was an awesome experience!
Friday night we went to one of my favorite theatres, The Artisan, in Fort Worth. If you've been here a while, you might have seen my post from last year when we went to see Big Fish at The Artisan. We saw Mary Poppins this time and it was great! I know if I lived closer I would go see shows there all the time.

I unfortunately didn't get any outfit pictures from when I went to see Finding Neverland, but I did get a couple from when we went to Mary Poppins.

I wanted to make these AMAZING hot pink pants from Dressing Your Truth the main focus of this look (I mean... clearly haha) So everything else is more subtle. (Most sizes are sold out in the pants but HERE are some other ones that are very similar)
On top I'm wearing one of my most worn shirts this summer from Simply Couture. My shoes that make me feel super tall (even though I'm still not) are from JustFab (don't think they're available anymore)
My sunglasses are some of my new favorites from Charming Charlie & all my jewelry are assortments from different places.





with love,