Wardrobe Roundup

I've been really good at posting over on my instagram and showing all the new dresses I've been collecting lately. Dresses have been my go to over the past month probably to wear. They're so pretty and elegant, and let's talk about easy when it comes to trying to decide what to wear. 

I want to start doing these "Wardrobe Roundups" here on the blog, inspired by Bethany Ciotola. I want to get back to my fashion blogger routes (when I remember of course) to share different ways that I wear and style outfits. Fashion has always been a huge part of my life, and I think it's fun to document different styles I try out or who I'm becoming as a person. 

These past couple of years have been kind of a whirl wind for me. Finding out who I am and discovering what I like, dislike and everything in between. Not just in fashion, but everything as a whole. I finally feel like I'm at peace with everything, and finding a balance in something as simple as your style, really can transform your mindset. 

Dress: Free People 

I had been eyeing this dress for a while now, and snagged it on sale at Dillard's for more than half off. Which is always a win in my book. I have this Free People one and also a cream, off brand one and both are fabulous. You don't have to splurge to get the same look but this is totally a fav of mine! I recommend hitting up department stores on sale days to see what you can get in the higher end brands! 


Dress: Target // Cardigan: Thrifted

Found this dress on the sale rack at target. I definitely recommend sizing down as it's a little big in some areas. But overall it's a super cute dress! 


Dress: Old Navy

This dress is now a staple in my fall wardrobe. Super soft and comfortable, can be worn on those warmer days where it's not quite fall yet, but could easily be paired up with boots and a jacket for the colder weather.