pink alt makeup tutorial


I don't really post that much on my YouTube channel anymore. I go through spurts of posting a lot and then not posting. With quarantine and me spending a lot of my free time at home, I thought it was a good and fun idea to start making videos again! 
This is the one I did yesterday. It's just a chit chat get ready with me type video. Doing some more "alt" dark pink makeup. I've been wearing looks similar to this a lot lately and I LOVE it! 

Also if you are a long time follower of mine, you may notice I look a litttleee different. Haha I had been wanting to do pink hair for a long time and finally bit the bullet and did it! Also got adventurous and did some bangs, which I totally love! 

So if you wanna check out this video and let me know what you think/what you would like to see from me in the future I'd appreciate it! :) You can also follow me




- Lux