CULVRE - Introducing my brand!


I saw this post in my drafts, and seeing as I haven't posted on this blog in a while I thought this was WAY overdue.

Back in December I decided to embark on starting up my own company. It's called CULVRE, (pronounced Culver)
What is CULVRE? Well I'm glad you asked haha CULVRE is an online art + fashion website.
I started it with the intention of showcasing small and local artists, designers, photographers, and creators of all sorts. To be put on a platform to encourage one another without having to already "be somebody". Over the past several months I have grown a small community of creatives who are super supportive and encouraging of one another and my brand.
The things I had hoped for are already starting to come to fruition! I post weekly on Mondays a new feature showcasing a different creative.

(Photos by Rachel Karls
 (Illustration by Cruel Cat Creative
(Illustration by Hannah Jeremiah

Alongside the website, I also started a small clothing company. It is completely inclusive and sustainably made. Everything is "made-to-order" so there's no mass production or waste involved in the products. You can shop all the items on our instagram/website + depop!
(Photography by Lux Williams)

Submissions are completely free and always open. If you or someone you know is a creative and think they would be interested in submitting their work. Send them my way! You can go to the website - http://culvre.wixsite.com/brand or send me a direct email at luxwilliamz@gmail.com


To check out all of our social media, click the links below!

WEBSITE
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK 
DEPOP


Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of this journey and vision of mine. I can't wait to see where it goes!


- Lux