50's Inspired



Hello lovelies! To those who don't know, I am a lover of all things vintage. And in particular the 50's. The music, movies, decor, the perfect little diners I think every town is in need of more of. And of course, the fashion. This one is very much 50's school girl "I'm dating a football player and this is his letterman's jacket" inspired. (Though mine is from Forever21 and a small, but we're just pretending here haha)
I'm very much into inspired and styled shoots. Especially ones where I get to wear vintage things or a modern version of something you'd deem as retro.

What's your favorite decade or time where you like to draw fashion inspiration from? Let me know in the comments!


TOP - Dressing Your Truth
SKIRT - Kohls
JACKET - Forever21(No longer in stock, but they have lots of cute similar options!)
SHOES - DSW





with love,
ashley paige