pretending it's summer + hair tutorial

I'm pretty convinced once January rolls around every year, my body goes straight into longing for summer. I don't deal well with the cold, and the fact that we have 3+ more months of cold weather is kind of bumming me out. 
Luckily, I can trick myself into pretending it's summer for a bit (at least while I'm inside my house with the heater on.) 

I'm already making all of my mood boards for shoots I want to do in the spring/summer once we get the green grass and sunny skies back. Here's some self portraits I took earlier for my own brain inspiration. Also I'm just super pleased with how these turned out. 

My red top is from Brandy Melville and the yellow one is from Pacsun. And I can't remember where my sunglasses are from, but if I were to take a guess I would say Charming Charlie. 

Also at the end I included the hair tutorial for this hairstyle if you want to try it out too! Be sure to tag me in a picture if you try it out! @ashleywilliamz 


-Lux