oh darling, why don't you call me?


Hello loves! I hope you all had a very wonderful holiday season, whatever holiday you celebrate! Or if you don't celebrate anything, I hope you had a wonderful couple of weeks enjoying this time before we kickstart the new year!

I had a fun little photoshoot with myself earlier today showing off some goodies I got for Christmas. I felt 3 years old again almost exclusively getting pink items, but I am so okay with it! Who doesn't want to feel like Elle Woods every now and again?
This FABULOUS pink rotary phone, my sister got me off of Amazon and it is perfect! I have two other rotary phones but no pink ones, since they're a little harder to find when you go looking for vintage. But this one was actually a vintage reproduction, so it looks just like an older one but it's brand new! I can't wait until I move into a place where I can actually hook it up and call people! (we currently do not have a landline haha)

My brother Austin got me these super fun pink vans! I had been wanting a new colored pair of vans, and he got me some pink ones which are so fun and it's funny because I had actually said a couple weeks ago that I wish I had some pink sneakers... and now I have some!

I would definitely describe these pictures as "An advert in the 50's for the new pink rotary phone everyone's been raving about"


Besides the shoes, both my top and gingham pants are from Vixen by Micheline Pitt! 
TOP 
CIGARETTE PANTS
SHOES