summer days are here again

hey guys!! i realize it has been WAY too long since my last blog post, so sorry about that. i was in london for the past two weeks and have been extra active on instagram and twitter. so if you aren't following me over there, be sure to do that! i have lots of pictures from my trip up there! 
i'm home now and actually set up lots of super fun shoots with some photographers that i'm really excited about! 
the first one was actually yesterday with a super sweet girl named Sarandy Westfall. I loved getting to work with her and come up with this shoot. 

literally about every single thing i'm wearing in this post is from Brandy Melville or Pacsun. i've kind of just become addicted and buy everything from there now. the white shoes are vans and the black are converse! 

also my cruiser in the first couple of shots is from landyatchz! it's definitely been a favorite of mine since i got it + it's so fun to just cruise around on.