affordable summer try-on clothing haul!

hey guys!! my youtube grind is in full swing and i wanted to let all of you on here know that i will now be posting consistently every week!
every monday and friday you can expect a new video on my channel! here's my video from friday incase you missed it. be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel so you don't miss anything! 

this first video is an affordable summer try-on clothing haul. nearly everything is from my two favorite stores, brandy melville + pacsun

i would LOVE to know what content you would like to see from me in the future! i post polls on my twitter + instagram asking y'all to vote between ideas i have for current weeks posts. but if you would like to comment below or send me a DM saying what you would be interested in seeing i would love to hear! 


follow me on instagram - @ashleywilliamz
+ twitter @ashleywilliamz
to keep up with my life!