Ski Aspen


Hello loves! I'm so so excited about todays outfit because it features one of my favorite companies, Shop Stevie! Last year I did a post sharing a shirt I had gotten from Shop Stevie that I absolutely loved! So I was very excited when they reached out and asked if I wanted to do another styled look, because of course I said yes!
This is the shirt that I picked out from their website called Ski Aspen. It's funny because anytime I tell someone I grew up in Colorado they always just assumed that I lived on the ski slopes! Which isn't true. Fun fact, I've never actually been skiing! (Maybe next winter??)

One thing that really drew me to this shirt in particular was it's kind of 70's vintage tee feel. Which of course I'm all about. Anything that even resembles the 70's is a must have for me!
I decided to modernize it a little bit and paired it with my go-to skinny jeans from American Eagle, Adidas sneakers and my new favorite cat eye sunglasses from Urban Outfitters. I actually got these sunglasses in two colors, one of which is the most perfect barbie pink, which I'm now referring to as my 'Barbie Sunglasses'. (You all for sure will see pictures of me wearing them very soon.)




with love,