exclusively wearing green.

Currently on the playlist - Sufjan Stevens. Y'all should definitely check him out if you haven't already. That man makes music that speaks to your soul and pulls on the ol' heart strings. My current favorite song by him is "Should've Known Better".

Now a little bit about this outfit since that's what this post is about haha
I would like to start off by saying, hi my name is Lux and I almost exclusively wear green. This super adorable green crop sweater is from Brandy Melville, and I was more than excited when I saw that it matched my favorite Vans! (the color i'm wearing is sold out online, but there are so many other cute colors you can get!)
My sunglasses are from Urban Outfitters, also available in a bunch of colors!

The day started off by being really nice out and then quickly got windy and cold, which I wasn't really a fan of. My brother and I went adventuring out and about and found a new place where I can see us spending a lot of time at with friends and family hopefully having picnics and staring at stars! (all I need in life, honestly)



with love,