Orange You Groovy

Hey lovelies! I feel like it's been a good minute since I did a fashion post. I've been loving branching out and sharing more of my adventures and beauty tips with you guys. But of course I always want to continue to share one of my biggest passions, which is fashion! I decided that 2018 was really going to be the year I am more bold, creative and colorful with my looks. So be prepared to see lots and lots of colors!
The center of todays outfit is this AMAZING vintage top from 1973 or 74 I believe? It's from one of my favorite antique shops Belle Starr Antiques. It's super fun and colorful and I just fell in love with it once I saw it! Actually, once I walked in the building, Beth the owner, told me there was a bunch of cute clothes they just got in that I needed to go check out because she knew I would love them. And well... She was right! Haha she knows me very well at this point, I'm in there all the time!

Another thing I'm wanting to do more this year, along with having more bold and colorful clothing. Is wearing colorful makeup! I ordered some new eyeshadows off of Dressing Your Truth and I am having soooo much fun with them! Today I wore yellow and orange to vibe with the shirt. The other day when I wore an all black outfit I wore some pink and purple eyeshadow. Obviously, you don't have to wear as colorful of makeup as I've been doing if that's not your thing. But I've been loving it so much and it changes up your regular makeup look, since I really only have one look I wear all the time.

other things I'm wearing:
JEANS (similar)
BELT
SUNGLASSES

What are some fashion and makeup goals you want to make for 2018? Leave them in the comments below, I'd love to read them!



with love,