Cadillac Ranch


Hey friends! This past week my best friend, Tori & I went on a super fun cross country road trip and our first stop along the way was Cadillac Ranch in Amarillo, Texas on our way to New Mexico!
I had seen lots of people post pictures of this place and have always been really interested in going, so when Tori said it was just a stop off the highway of course we had to go!

One of the best parts about our trip was that we didn't set time restricting plans on anything. We of course had where we were staying each night and what city we needed to drive to. But as far as activities, we had a couple things planned but if we wanted to get off the highway and go drive around or just sit in the car and stare at a mountain for a bit we could do that too. And honestly it was perfect! I had such a great time getting to travel around and just breathe and take in life, I want to do it as much as possible!

I can't wait to share all the rest of the pictures from our trip with you! If you follow me on my Instagram or Twitter you've probably already seen a bunch, but I had been saving some for the blog that will be up probably within the week.



with love,
lux