Denim Jacket


Hello lovelies! Today's outfit of the day is a little different in the sense that I'm sitting on the floor rather than standing up like I usually do. I thought it gave it more of a Levi's ad feel y'know? haha

This has pretty much been my go-to outfit for the past couple months. I know I have done a previous post very similar, but I thought I would share since I paired it with a couple different pieces so it does give it a different feel.

My top is a black long sleeve body suit (or if we're being technical, it's a leotard I've had for years and years. But it's a stellar layering piece.)
My favorite jean jacket is from Target. My jeans which now have nice little rips in the knees from when I did a knee skid longboarding down hill are from Dressing Your Truth and my shoes are Vans.

One of my favorite accessories this year has been tying a bandana around my neck. I started doing this when I was in Europe earlier this year and I love it! In the warmer months I love wearing them with off the shoulder tops but today with a scoop neck top works just as well! Also they really pop when you wear matching lipstick like I am today.




with love, 
lux