Pop of Pink







Hello lovelies! Happy Tuesday to you all. It seemed like the weekend came and went faster than usual. But isn't that just how it is sometimes? Any-who, today I'm sharing with you one of my new favorite looks.
I know, it's pretty simple. But that's one thing I love to do. Taking simple pieces and combining them in a way that adds a bit of flare to it to spice up the simple everyday t-shirt and jeans.
This look is something that I would consider my "on-the-go" style, or what I would also like to classify it as "Dancer-Chic". Speaking of dancer, I uploaded a new freestyle video on my channel which you can check out HERE wearing this outfit actually!

I recently got this hot pink crossbody bag from Charming Charlie and I am actually in love. It's the perfect size to carry around just my basic essentials as well as spice up any outfit. Such as this one! I've also been on a pink spree lately. My most recent shopping adventure consisted of me purchasing a-lot of pink products... It takes me back to my younger years where practically all I wore was pink. (Not even complaining though, I LOVE pink!) I've also been on a kick of wearing hot pink lipstick. I've only been wearing it for about a week now but I love it so much that days when I don't wear it I feel like I'm missing something! One of my go-to lip combos is NYX Lipliner in Pinky and Lipstick in Summer Breeze. 

My shirt is from Aeropostale. I'm not actually sure on when this was purchased but I know that Aeropostale almost always has tee's like this.
My jeans are my trusty jeggings from Simply Couture, hat is from Oakley (similar) & my shoes are from Adidas Neo.



with love,
ashley paige