Mon Paris OOTD





Hello lovelies! I'm slowly but surely getting around to sharing all my photos from my trip to Europe. After London we headed to Paris for a couple of days. My next post will be sharing all of my favorite photos from that trip. This one I'm wanting to share one of the outfits that I wore while there. It was pretty chilly most of the time while we were in Europe, but this day in particular was very nice so I was pretty excited that I didn't have to wear a jacket. (Okay most of the day, it had to come on when the sun started going down. I get cold easily haha) 

The Cream Striped off the Shoulder Top & Jeggings are both from Simply Couture. I paired it with a simple navy bandana and one of my favorite pairs of Sunglasses from Fantaseyes. My boots are from Justfab (not sure if they would still be in stock) And my Crossbody Bag is from Charming Charlie. 



with love,
ashley paige