ten things


I was inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, James from Bleubird Blog to make a ten things post. This one in particular is going to be a ten of my favorite things.

1. This Stylist Plumper Brow by L'Oreal. Honestly it blows my mind that like 3ish-4 years ago when I thought of buying brow gel I didn't, because this has changed my brow game. Makes them look incredibly natural while still darkening them a bit and enhancing the more sparse areas in the front. It's pretty much a mascara for your brows and I love it so. (Also L'Oreal has been one of my go-to brands since I started wearing makeup.)

2. The Mamas & The Papas. I don't think I had ever heard their music until last month when my mom showed me them. A couple of my favorite songs by them are "Go Where You Wanna Go", "Dream A Little Dream Of Me" & "Dedicated To The One I Love"

3. I'm probably the pickiest person when it comes to lip products & the color of said lip products. But I really love this one "Almost Famous" by NYX. It's the perfect pinky rose color, and on top of a nude lipliner is the perfect combo or just dabbing a bit of it on my lips to add a bit of color.

4. Duo Lash Adhesive. If you wear falsies a lot or are on the hunt for a good lash glue. Get this one. It comes in a tube with a brush so you just brush the glue on the lash and avoid having those horrible mishaps where you accidentally ruin your lashes by getting too much glue on them.

5. Olive Oil. For many purposes. I recently have been following a blood type diet and the oil that is beneficial for me is olive oil. I use this in replace of what I used to use coconut oil for. Makeup removal, moisturizer, hair mask & cooking purposes.

6. Jasmine Green tea. I'm an avid tea drinker & this one has been a favorite this past month.

7. These Jeans from Simply Couture.

8. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I've been using a disposable makeup sponge for who knows how long & finally went to Ulta to get a more high quality beauty sponge and I really love this one!

9.  Tangled. I've watched this movie 3 times this week.... Love it more and more each time I watch it.

10. The Head and The Heart. If you like the Lumineers or NeedtoBreathe. This is definitely a good mix of them. Some favorite songs of mine are "Homecoming Heroes", "Another Story" and "10,000 Weight in Gold"




with love,
ashley paige