Woods comma Elle


Hello lovelies! Today's outfit is very pink, glamorous & Elle Woods inspired. Because let's be honest, anytime I watch Legally Blonde I just feel the need to wear lots of pink! haha 
I paired a simple ballet pink top with some dark skinny jeans and my heels from Shoe Carnival that match the shirt. I'm also wearing one of my favorite cardigan sweaters from Lauren Conrad's Kohls collection, and y'all I just gotta say it is one of the softest things ever! 


I'm trying to find more ways to wear this silver sparkly clutch from Charming Charlie and I think it worked quiet nicely with this outfit. Also with this being the holiday season I feel like it ties in very well! Maybe I'll just start carrying this around all times of the year? haha 

 
You all know I like to keep my jewelry relatively simple, so I just am wearing my pearl necklace and these really pretty diamond-pearl earrings. I am trying to branch out again and wear more exciting jewelry. I used to be really into wearing big and fun earrings, so over the years I've collected a small drawer full that I need to start wearing again! 



Hopefully I'll have some more Holiday related outfits up soon, but if not I apologize. I hope you enjoyed today's post though! Be sure to follow me over on my Instagram & Twitter, I tend to post quiet a bit over there! Also I've posted several new videos up on my YouTube channel, so go check those out as well! 

Happy Holidays!

with love,
ashley