Winter Breeze



 Hello lovelies! Well, the cold front finally blew in and boy I'll tell ya.. It's COLD! I actually had to change the bottom half of this outfit before I went out into jeans and boots because the wind was blowing so much it was just a bit too cold for me!
But whenever there is a nice day that the wind isn’t blowing too much I will definitely be re-visiting this outfit.
First of all, can we talk about how adorable this burgundy plaid shawl is?? It’s from Talbots and my first time visiting the store was on a shopping adventure to Southlake Townsquare last month, but I had decided to walk around and think about it before I actually bought it. But by the time I made my way back to the store it was closed! We have a Talbots here in our town so my Grandma and I had went and I showed her it but since it was a bit pricey I was hoping it would go on sale. And sure enough a couple weeks later online it had gone on sale and she had surprised me with it! Was not expecting that at all, but I’m so excited and grateful that she did that! So thank you again if you’re reading this!

It is so perfect if you are wanting basically a stylish blanket you can wear. I wore it tonight to see a musical and it was amazing! I was so warm and comfy, I’m surprised I hadn’t got something like this years ago!
Underneath I’m wearing a mauve long sleeve from Dressing Your Truth and gray skirt from Kohls.
My blush heels are from Shoe Carnival and my adorable braided headband wrap is from American Eagle. (similar one HERE)