Tunes With Ashley: Autumn


Hello friends!
If you've ever watched one of my "Favorites" videos on my YouTube channel, you would know that I always mention the music that I am currently loving.
I have SO many playlists at this point. Depending on my mood, drastic genre change or different decades and I decided that I would start sharing them on here!
One of my most played is titled "yellow flowers". I usually change up the playlist every couple of weeks but the name of the playlist always stays the same.
Really depending on the season will depend on how this playlist sounds. In the spring/summer it had a very sunshine-road trip vibe. Right now it's more autumnal. I do already have a separate playlist for Winter that will make its debut within the net month.

What are some of your favorite songs you're currently listening to?