Thanksgiving OOTD



Hello friends! Here is the outfit that I wore on Thursday for our Family Thanksgiving at my Grandma's house in Texas! It's funny, every time I visit Texas I remember how much I love & miss it! 
It was such a fun couple days visiting, getting to catch up and share good laugh's with everyone. I am going to have a whole post just full of lots of pictures that we took together and talking more about the week. So I'll just leave you with that little bit! 

I just got this gray long sleeve dress from Old Navy the other day during their early Black Friday sale, along with these ADORABLE ear muffs, which I am now referring to as ear muffins, because well... I want to. Haha! 
They are both two of my new favorite fashion pieces which you will most likely be seeing a lot more of in the near future! 



DRESS: Old Navy
EARMUFFS: Old Navy
BOOTS: JustFab