Blue & Pink







Hey y'all! At the point of me writing this blog post it is not even noon and I've already had 3 cups of coffee and am about to go make myself a cuppa tea. (Early mornings call for lots of caffeine??)
The clouds came out, there's a bit of a chill in the air and I decided it would be the perfect day to take some outfit pictures & film an OOTD. But whilst I was outside I was in a bit of a hurry as the weather said it was supposed to rain. Luckily it did not and I beat the weather just by a bit.
I love this outfit so much! It is a good solid mix of two of my favorite colors and this outfit is not just cute but also incredibly comfy. And if I had a dollar for every time I mentioned on here that my main point of fashion is to make it cute but comfy I could buy all the comfy clothes in the world! haha
Wearing this coat is like walking around wearing a comforter, it's perfect!

SHIRT: Dressing Your Truth
COAT: L.L. Bean
JEANS: American Eagle
BOOTS: JustFab