Going Silver






Hello lovelies! Eeep I'm so excited!! I decided a little while back that I wanted to change up my hair and add some different color to it since the same old blonde gets a little boring after a while and well.. I went silver! There are a bunch of blue highlights in there as well as result of the silver hair dye. Going silver either results in having a blue or purple tint to it depending on what dye you use.

It's kind of a funny story. I was getting my hair done yesterday and it actually took a little longer than expected and I had to rush to work so I ended up leaving with wet hair to get there on time! (My hair dresser just put my hair in a braid so it wasn't dripping everywhere)
It was a total surprise to me later what it looked like since I was waiting for it to dry, but I am so so happy with how it turned out!

As I wash it and tone it with purple shampoo it may look different and as it fades, but I'm having a lot of fun with some color in my hair!


Thank you to my hairdresser Kendall for making my hair fun!!


with love,
ashley