Cast Party Attire






Saturday night concluded our summer long process of Singin' In The Rain. It was a great run & I'm happy I got to experience it and perform in a cast of very talented actors!
Yesterday we had our cast party and so we all got a little dressed up for it since that hasn't been something we've been able to do in quiet some time now! (costumes all evening means comfy clothes all day if possible!! haha)

I decided to take this really pretty cream lace dress from Forever21 and add a few of my boho touches to it. I paired my favorite beige fedora from Target, this floral cardigan/shawl from the Dressing Your Truth Store and my favorite heels! (One's I haven't worn in quiet some time)
When it comes to dressing up, or anytime really. I mostly opt for things that are comfy, and besides the shoes at the end of the night this outfit definitely kept is comfort! I think that would be my biggest tip for any event, is to think about if your outfit is still going to be comfortable 3-4 hours from now? I know for me if it's not, I'll switch up some of the pieces to make sure I can keep comfy.

A little run down on the siblings outfits as well...

Abby's wearing one of her favorite dresses from Mod Cloth along with some red heels from Shoe Carnival.

Austin dressed down the basic suit (one of my favorite looks) and paired a blue button up with a suede blazer, tie, jeans & Vans.