Trip to Orlando: Part 2

With the man behind Hollywood Dance Jamz, Barry YoungBlood!



 Lego, Lake Dragon

 Life size Woody & Buzz at Lego Land

Super cool statue people!! 


****************

Hello friends! As promised, here is Part 2 from my trip to Florida! I tried to take as many photos as possible but sometimes I forget when I'm caught up in all the fun I'm having! I took most of the pictures in Disney Springs & then made sure to get a couple of pictures the last day of convention on the HDJ stage! 

Monday through Wednesday were full of dance classes. From contemporary, ballet to jazz funk to salsa. I had SO much fun & took so much away from each class. We also had a couple classes where Julie Kay talked to us about preschool dance class ideas & also how to balance home life and dance life. Definitely going to help me out a lot this next year & future years to come!

I included a video from one of the Jazz Funk classes I took that is my absolute favorite! I will probably be breaking out into this dance forever let's just be honest haha

Like I said in my Part 1 post, I had SO much fun on this trip & am so grateful that I had the opportunity to go!


with love,
ashley