Vintage Lace









Hello lovelies! Today's outfit revolves around this adorable lace top that my grandma stumbled across on one of our recent trips to the antique shop. The tag says Charlotte Russe, but in all honesty I have no idea how old it might be.. It had seemed to have been sitting there for a while, but that just makes me love it all the more! Definitely adding this one to my favorites in my closet!

This was my second outfit from my shoot with Madison Oliver Photography, and if you didn't know I LOVE fields & taking photos in fields just makes my little heart happy! We were both actually talking while we were there about how we wished everything was alive & green again and of course warm! Can't wait for the full arrival of spring!!


with love,
ashley



SHIRT: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: TJMaxx
Necklace: Kohls