TUTORIAL | Half Crown Braid





Today on my channel I uploaded one of my favorite go-to hairstyles, which is this Half Crown Braid. It adds enough to your hair to where you don't have to do a braid on both sides to get the same look. Especially if you don't have too much time to get ready but still want a really cute and put together hairstyle. 

I also used some of my new favorite products by John Frieda to help achieve the volume in my hair. The Luxurious Volume Shampoo & Conditioner and the 7 Day Volume in Shower Treatment. I'm not even kidding when I say that the conditioner left my hair the softest it's ever been! And it didn't take me 6 and a half years to comb it out either! (I have really curly & tangly hair and it usually takes me a while) 



with love,
ashley 



Disclaimer: The John Frieda products were gifted to me as part of the PreenMeVIP program.