A Night For A Fundraiser



SHIRT: Target // SHORTS: Forever21 // SHOES: Shoe Carnival // BAG: not sure // JEWELRY: Dressing Your Truth 


Tonights outfit was for a fundraiser that one of our local theatre programs put on. I knew a lot of the people performing & they all did a fantastic job!! I have to say though, (sorry for playing favorites) my lovely & incredibly talented friend Laura Jean Pierson was phenomenal and performed her song, "Don't" which I fell in LOVE with and had to go home and buy it on iTunes! You can find her music on iTunes, Spotify or Amazon by searching her name or clicking HERE to go purchase her album on iTunes! 


The amount of talent that is flowing out of all of the kids that performed tonight is amazing and I know they are going to go great places in their careers! 




with love,
ashley