SISTER STYLE: Florals







Thought it would be fun to do a Sister Style post today! I've seen Elsie & Emma from A Beautiful Mess do these every now and again and I think it's a cute idea! 
These were our outfits from yesterdays adventures, they seemed practical with the warm weather we've been having until it started pouring rain and got really chilly! (wasn't smart not to bring a jacket either oops) 

I love these new shorts I got from Forever 21 the other day, they are so cute & comfy and because of all the colors they go very nicely with a lot of different shirts & shoes. 
Abby's outfit is also one of my favorites, I'm glad we wear the same size because I will probably be stealing it very soon! 



MY OUTFIT: 
Shirt: Dressing Your Truth
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Vans
Necklaces: Kohls & JCPenney
Bracelet: Dressing Your Truth



ABBY'S OUTFIT: 
Shirt: Ann Taylor
Shorts: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Vans
Bandana: Hobby Lobby
Necklace: Dressing Your Truth





with love,
ashley