Dressed In Pastels







Happy Easter Everyone!! I hope you all have had an amazing day, I know I have already! My sister & I helped out with the kids service at church today and can I just say that's one of my favorite things to do! I love seeing kids being so on fire for Jesus & going all out during worship and then being so into what the pastor has to say every week when they come to church is so amazing! 

Ephesians 1:5-7 God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure. 6 So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son. 7 He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.


As for my outfit details... I wanted to wear some fun easter colors and of course get some more use out of my favorite tutu skirt!

Shirt: Candies
Skirt: LC Collection at Kohls
Purse: Forever 21
Necklace: Dressing Your Truth
Shoes: Shoe Carnival





with love,
ashley