By Ashley Paige: My Own Business??

Hello!
If you follow me on any of my social media accounts, then you would know that a couple months ago I started my own business called "By Ashley Paige". I am a freelance hair & makeup artist, currently doing anything from Senior Photos, to Homecoming to even Weddings!
I've already had a couple of jobs, and I love it! I can really tell that this is something that I will get a lot of enjoyment and life experience out of.

After high school I plan on attending cosmetology school to get fully licensed for everything that I can't do just as freelance. But until then I plan to continue growing my business and learning along the way.


If you would like to follow me on the social media that I made just for "By Ashley Paige" I would really appreciate that!
I'm also getting back into the swing of making more beauty videos on Youtube, so if y'all would like to go check out my channel I'll have that listed as well!

Facebook: facebook.com/byashleypaige

Instagram: instagram.com/byashleypaige 

Youtube: youtube.com/imashleyhello