Senior Year Assignments

As many of you know, or may not know. I am going to be a Senior this year. This is my last year of high school, and along with being homeschooled, I thought I would take the opportunity to make my writing assignments each week a documented thing here on my blog. Basically sharing what happened throughout the week, what I've accomplished and any difficult tasks I had to overcome. Depending on who you are, or why you come to my blog and read it, you may or may not enjoy this. Hopefully somebody does, since this blog is just one big documentation of my life anyways.
I will try to still post lots of pictures with each post, since I know that having pictures in a blog post is  a lot more fun since there is something to look at.

The official start of school doesn't start for a couple more weeks, but I've been doing some school over the summer here and there and thought I would go ahead and start this.
The faster I get started the faster I finish right?

I hope you all enjoy this journey I'm going to take as I finish my last year of high school, and all that lies before me during this next year!


-ashley